Everyone knows what to do with the FacilityApps Planning App
Whether it concerns regular or specialized maintenance, unexpected or addition work, supervisory work or calamities, it can all be planned with our Planning App in a simple manner. This way the staff member, his supervisor or the entire team know exactly what needs to be done from a clear planning overview.
Planning App Benefits
Anytime access to your organisational data
Business Intelligence Dashboards
High quality control
Full transparency between all stakeholders
No more lost forms; Always the most recent and updated form versions (vital for management); No more time consuming manual input or processing of forms
Planning App Functionalities
FacilityApps provides a digital platform to keep track of what is happening within your organisation. Provide evidence of the services being provided, schedule periodic tasks like Quality Controls, Machine Inspections and Cleaning or other working Plans. Avoid any tasks to be be overlooked or uncompleted. Supervisors have real-time insight in completed and planned tasks. Supervisors can create tasks for additional work, attaching it directly to the right worker. The planning app also enables:
- Bottom up data storage – all data retrieved directly from the workplace
- Personal planning dashboards & overviews. A personal task overview for every user
- Flexibility: indicate by element or task whether it concerns a control item or how critical the element is plus add textual remarks and/or relevant photos;
- Plan by element who will execute which task;
- By day determine how many working hours are available ( secured function to indicate if the work can/will be executed within the given time)
- Library task defined beforehand;
- Specific industry functionalities for Cleaning, Green Management, Building and Project Maintenance industries.
Keep on learning with FacilityApps
Discover more on technological developments and applications within the Cleaning industry by downloading one of our whitepapers, reports or surveys! Or check out our webinars on demand at our learning centre.